Written-By – Jesse Barish
|2||I Do Believe In You|
Piano – John JarvisWritten-By – J. Manfredi, J. Lang, R. Page, S. George
|3||Music Is The Light|
Electric Piano, Synthesizer – Neil LarsenWritten-By – Jesse Barish
Written-By – M. Balin, R. Knowles
|5||Tell Me More|
Written-By – J. Whitney, O. Bokich
Piano – John JarvisWritten-By – E. Burgeson, T. Turrell
|7||Elvis And Marilyn|
Written-By – D. Diamond, K. Fowley, L. Russell
|8||You Left Your Mark On Me|
Vocoder [Vocorder] – Michael BoddickerWritten-By – E. Burgeson, T. Turrell
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Bill ChamplinCimbalom [Cymbalum] – Ken WatsonWritten-By – Jesse Barish
|SO-17054||Marty Balin||Balin (LP, Album, Los)||EMI America||SO-17054||US||1981|
|2C 070 400.014||Marty Balin||Balin (LP, Album)||EMI America||2C 070 400.014||France||1981|
|EYS-81436||Marty Balin||Balin (LP, Album, Promo)||EMI America||EYS-81436||Japan||1981|
|24692||Marty Balin||Balin (CD, Album)||American Beat Records||24692||US||2008|
|SO-17054||Marty Balin||Balin (LP, Album, Jac)||EMI America||SO-17054||US||1981|
- Art Direction – BIll Burks
- Backing Vocals [Additional Background Vocals] – Bill Champlin, Rick Nowels
- Backing Vocals [Additional Background Vocals], Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – David E. Landau
- Concertmaster – Harry Bluestone
- Contractor [Contracted By] – Frank De Caro
- Engineer – Tom Flye
- Engineer [Assistant Engineers] – Ann Fry, Clif Jones
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Greg Calbi
- Percussion – Bobbye Hall, Steve Forman
- Performer [The Band], Bass, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Richard Bassil
- Performer [The Band], Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Billie Lee Lewis
- Performer [The Band], Guitar, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Johnny De Caro
- Performer [The Band], Piano, Synthesizer, Vocoder [Vocorder], Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Mark Cummings
- Performer [The Band], Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Marty Balin
- Photography By [Marty Balin Photography] – Richard Avedon
- Photography By [Other Photography] – Tom Gibson
- Producer [Produced By], Arranged By [Strings Arranged], Conductor [Strings Conducted By], Guitar – John Hug
- Production Manager [Chief Executive, Manager] – Joe Buchwald
Produced in association with JEN Productions
A Great Pyramid Ltd. Production
Recorded At: The Village Recorders, Los Angeles, Calif. and The Record Plant, Sausalito, Calif.
Mixed At: The Record Plant
"Elvis And Marilyn" Recorded At White Rabbit Studios, Sausalito, Calif.
Mastered At Sterling Sound, New York City
© 1981 EMI America Records, Inc.
[back outer sleeve]
©℗ 1981 EMI America Records, A Division of Capitol Records, Inc.
Manufactured By Capitol Records, Inc., A Subsidiary Of Capitol Industries-EMI, Inc. Hollywood, California.
Printed in U.S.A.
Mfg. by EMI America Records, Inc., A Subsidiary of Capitol Industries-EMI, U.S.A.
A1, A4, B5: Mercury Shoes Music / Great Pyramid Music, BMI
A2, A3, B1, B4: Great Pyramid Music, BMI
B2: Almo Music Corp. / Pa-Giz Music ASCAP
B3: Teddy Jack Music / Bad Boy Music / Rare Magnetism Music BMI/ASCAP
Neil Larsen appears through the courtesy of Warner Bros. Records, Inc.
Includes printed inner sleeve.
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side 1): (SO 1-17054)
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side 2): (SO 2-17054)
- Rights Society: BMI, ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side 1): 064 SO-1-17054-Z1 [(raised) .] [(unknown initials possibly RR)] [(2 or Z)]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side 2): 064 SO-2-17054-Z2 [(raised) .]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Stamped): STERLING ✲
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Script, Side 1): GC
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Sausalito
- Recorded At – White Rabbit Studio, Sausalito
- Mixed At – Record Plant, Sausalito
- Copyright (c) – EMI America Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI America Records
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – EMI America Records, Inc.
- Published By – Mercury Shoes Music
- Published By – Great Pyramid Music
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Pa-Giz Music
- Published By – Teddy Jack Music
- Published By – Bad Boy Music
- Published By – Rare Magnetism Music
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Los Angeles
Balin is Marty Balin's 1981 debut solo album. Two top-40 singles were released, Hearts a U. 8 hit, and also his biggest as a solo artist and Atlanta Lady Something About Your Love U. The album rose to 35 on the Billboard charts. Hearts Jesse Barish 4:32. You Left Your Mark on Me Terry TurrellEric J. Burgeson 4:40. Lydia Rick NowelsMarty Balin 3:36. Atlanta Lady Barish 3:46. Spotlight TurrellBurgeson 3:30. Balin - Marty Balin. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Marty Balin - Balin 1981. To favorites 3 Download album. Listen album. Rock Pop Soft Rock. Marty Balin. Страна: США Лейбл: EMI America Records Дата выхода: 11 мая 1981 г. Дебютный сольный альбом Марти Балина - основателя и одного из вокалистов американских групп Jefferson Airplane и Jefferson Starship. Достиг 35-й позиции в альбомных чартах журнала Billboard. В свою очередь, оба сингла с него - Hearts и Atlanta Lady - добрались до 8 и 27 позиции соответственно. Songs in album Marty Balin - Balin 1981. Marty Balin - Hearts. 04:19 320 Кб. Biography by Jason Ankeny. Follow Artist. Album Highlights. Nashville Sessions. Marty Balin, Paul Kant . Marty Balin Martyn Jerel Buchwald, January 30, 1942 September 27, 2018 was an American singer, songwriter, and musician best known as the founder and one of the lead singers and songwriters of Jefferson Airplane and Jefferson Starship. Balin was born Martyn Jerel Buchwald in Cincinnati, O read more. Balin was born Martyn Jerel Buchwald in Cincinnati, Oh. Marty Balin in concert with Jefferson Starship in the Netherlands in the 1970s. Photograph: Peter MazelSunshine InternationalRexShutterstock. Balin had first met Kantner at another San Francisco club, the Drinking Gourd, and they formed the original Jefferson Airplane with the singer Signe Toly Anderson, guitarist Jorma Kaukonen, drummer Jerry Peloquin and bass player Bob Harvey. Within a few weeks, Peloquin and Harvey had been replaced by Skip Spence and Jack Casady. They signed with RCA, and their debut album Jefferson Airplane Takes Off appeared in 1966. Balin co-wrote most of the materi. Balin was the primary founder of Jefferson Airplane, which he launched from a restaurant-turned-club he created and named the Matrix, and was also Balin wrote and sang some of the best-loved songs of both Jefferson Airplane and Jefferson Starship. In memory of the singer, who passed away on Sept. 27, 2018, we're counting down our 10 favorite below. Balin started his musical journey as a pop singer in the style of Gene Pitney or Paul Anka. In 1962 he signed to Challenge Records, releasing two singles that went nowhere. He then immersed himself in the folk music scene, fronting a group called the Town Criers, which also failed to ignite. While Balin rethought his musical path, a business opportunity opened up that would tie thi. 실명: Martyn Jerel Buchwald. 프로필: Born: January 30, 1942, Cincinnati, Ohio. Died September 27, 2018 at the age of 76. Lead singer of Jefferson Airplane. SLD 7005-2. Freedom Flight CD, Album. Trove Records, Solid Discs. 이 버전 판매