|3||Symphony No. 10|
- Bassoon – Johannes Platzer, Johannes Wregg
- Celesta – Heraklia Apostolu
- Cello [Violoncello] – Annekatrin Flick, Bernhard Walchshofer, Bertin Christelbauer, Doris Leibovitz, Prof. Elisabeth Bauer, Eva Voggenberger, Maria Vorraber, Mitsuaki Vorraber, Susanne Lehner, Un Mi Han
- Clarinet – Prof. Günter Gradischnig, Josef Fahrnberger, Judith Paukovitz
- Concertmaster [Concert Master] – Prof. Heinz Haunold, Lui Chan
- Conductor – Dennis Russell Davies
- Double Bass – Erich Buchmann, Filip Cortes, Herwig Krainz, Josef Schachreiter, José Antonio Cortez Cortes, Prof. Stanislav Pasierski, Verena Wurzer, Yamato Moritake
- Executive-Producer [For OMM] – Don Christensen, Kurt Munkacsi, Philip Glass
- Executive-Producer [For The Upper Austrian Theatre And Orchestra GmbH] – Dr. Heribert Schroeder, Dr. Thomas Koenigstorfer
- Flute – Angela Kirchner, Gudrun Hirt-Hochrainer, Ildiko Deak
- Harp – Werner Karlinger
- Horn – Bernhard Obernhuber, Christian Pöttinger, Madeleine Dahlberg, Walter Pauzenberger
- Legal [Legal Affairs] – Tim O'Donnell
- Liner Notes – Philip Glass, Richard Guerin
- Mastered By – Michael Riesman
- Oboe – Andreas Mendel, Magdalena Bauer
- Orchestra – The Bruckner Orchester Linz
- Photography By [Photographs] – Andreas Bitesnich
- Piano [Klavier] – Reinhold Puri-Jobi
- Producer [OMM CD Produced By] – Don Christensen, Richard Guérin
- Recorded By – AudioVisualDesign, Signal2Noize
- Timpani, Percussion – Alexander Georgiev, Alfred Steindl, Christian Enzenhofer, Christoph Martin Siezen, Fabian Homar, Dr. Karl Hundstorfer, Vladimir Petrov
- Trombone – Anton Miesenberger, Sarah Zemp, Walter Schiffler
- Trumpet – Gerhard Fluch, Markus Eder, Regina Angerer-Bründlinger, Werner Steinmetz
- Tuba – Christian Penz
- Viola – Clemens Rechberger, Gerda Fritzsche, Gerhard Paal, Gerhard Pitsch, Gunter Glössl, Joachim Brandl, Laura Jungwirth, Mathias Frauendienst, Monika Hemetsberger, Sabine Luger, Thomas Koslowsky, Walter Haas
- Violin [I. Violin] – Ana Pauk, Chie Akasaka-Schaupp, Claudia Federspieler, Evelyn Donnenberg, Iva Hölzl-Nikolova, Josef Herzer, Judith Längle, Julia Kürner, Peter Beer, Piotr Gladki, Radu Cristecu, Roman Krainz, Stefan Pöchhacker, Yuko Kano-Buchmann
- Violin [II. Violin] – Alois Mares, Elisabeth Eibensteiner, Jana Kuhlmann, Johanna Bohnen, Prof. Reinhold Kronawittleithner, Rieko Aikawa, Sandra Milla, Sayaka Kira, Sebastian Gogl, Shihori Horiguchi, Sorin Stefan, Tajana Novosel-Weitzer, Thomas Schaupp, Wolfgang Zimmermann
Issued in a digipack with a 8-page booklet.
Recorded at Musiktheater Volksgarten - Orchestersaal September 3 and 5, 2013
℗ and © 2015 Orange Mountain Music.
Philip Glass's Music is published by Dunvagen Music Publishers, Inc. (on back sleeve)
© 2015 Orange Mountain Music, Inc.
made in the usa. (on CD)
Track duration for track 2 is printed wrong on the back sleeve as 8:27.
- Barcode (String): 801837010121
- Barcode (Text): 8 01837 01012 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LZ71
- Mould SID Code (Stamped): IFPI ALK19
- Matrix / Runout: OMM0101 MZE0067
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Orange Mountain Music
- Copyright (c) – Orange Mountain Music
- Copyright (c) – Orange Mountain Music, Inc.
- Published By – Dunvagen Music Publishers, Inc.
- Recorded At – Musiktheater Volksgarten - Orchestersaal
The symphony started life as a work the last one, apparently written for the composer's own ensemble, to be performed at a fireworks display in Zaragoza, Spain, in 2008 it was later orchestrated. Its five movements thus have propulsive quality in common with various festive works of the 19th century, and it's capped at the end by a 2012 Concert Overture in the same vein. Latest release. Symphony no. Play album. Do you have any photos of this artist Add an image. Don't want to see ads Upgrade Now. Philip Glass: Heroes Symphony - American Composers Orchestra, Dennis Russell Davies. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Music by Philip Glass Dennis Russell Davies, Conductor Bruckner Orchestra Linz, Vienna Radio Symphony, Sinfonieorchester Basel, Stuttgart Chamber Orchestra. Orange Mountain Music OMM0104 UPC 801837010428. Disc 10 Symphony No. 9 Bruckner Orchester Linz 1. Movement I 14:18 2. Movement II 20:05 3. Movement III 15:30. Disc 11 Symphony Bruckner Orchester Linz 1. Movement I 6:15 2. Movement II 7:07 3. Movement III 5:41 4. Movement IV 6:17 5. Movement V 6:23. Philip Glasss The Symphonies by Richard Guérin View Notes . Philip Glass - The Symphonies Dennis Russell Davies, Conductor Bruckner Orchestra Linz, Vienna Radio Symphony, Sinfonieorchester Basel, Stuttgart Chamber Orchestra. Audio CD April 22, 2016. I already had the full set of these 10 symphonies in my CD collection but I am a die-hard fan of Philip Glass and decided to add this box set to my collection. As a result, I have spent a significant amount of time revisiting this music and really immersing myself in it. In fact, I had never previously listened from the first through to the last symphony before or tried to evaluate what Glass had achieved, and I have found this rewarding. Album 2000 6 Songs. Symphony No. 10: Movement IV. By Philip Glass. 10: Movement V. Concert Overture. The Bruckner Orchester Linz is an Austrian orchestra based in Linz. Particularly associated with the music of Linz-Land native Anton Bruckner, the orchestra is the concert orchestra for the state of Upper Austria, and also the opera orchestra at the Landestheater Linz Upper Austrian State Theatre. During his tenure, the orchestra has begun to perform the music of Philip Glass, including the premiere of his Symphony No. Davies concluded his Linz tenure in 2017. In February 2015, the orchestra announced the appointment of Markus Poschner as its next chief conductor, effective with the 20172018 season. The orchestra's resident conductor is Ingo Ingensand. Glass: Symphony No. Philip Glass: Symphony No. 7 Toltec. email: admin. Language . Dennis Russell Davies conductor and pianist. recording of: Symphony no. composer: Philip Glass composer from 2011 until 2012. part of: Symphony no. Philip Glass. 10: II. orchestra: Bruckner Orchestra Linz. Music By Philip Glass. Orchestra Bruckner Orchester Linz. Photography By Norbert Artner 2. Producer Klaus Wachschuetz. An opera by Philip Glass. Live recording Recorded at the Grosses Haus - Landestheater Linz, October 4 and 11, 2009. P and C 2010 Orange Mountain Music