|2||No Other One||3:01|
|4||Across The Sea||4:32|
|5||Falling For You||3:47|
|7||Tired Of Sex||3:01|
|10||The Good Life||4:17|
- A&R – Todd Sullivan
- Artwork [Art Assistance] – Janet Wolsborn
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Hiroshige
- Bass, Vocals – Matt Sharp
- Drums – Pat Wilson
- Engineer – Adam Kasper, Clif Norrell, Dave Fridmann, Jack Joseph Puig, Jim Rondinelli, Joe Barresi, Rob Jacobs
- Engineer [Second] – Billy Bowers, Dan McLaughlin, David Dominguez, Greg Fidelman, Jim Champagne
- Guitar, Vocals – Brian Bell
- Management – Bob Cavallo, Pat Magnarella
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Jack Joseph Puig
- Photography By – Spike Jonze
- Producer – Weezer
- Typography [Lettering] – Kyung Hee Kim
- Vocals, Guitar, Written-By – Rivers Cuomo
Recorded September 1995, January 1996 and June 1996 at Sound City, Los Angeles; Fort Apache Studios, Boston; Hollywood Sound Recorders, Los Angeles; Rumbo Recorders, Canoga Park; Electric Lady Studios, NYC.
Mixed at Ocean Way Recording, Hollywood.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
Published by E.O. Smith Music, BMI.
Cover art: "Kambara: Night Snow".
Manufactured and distributed in the United States by Uni Distribution Corp.
© ℗ 1996 Geffen Records, Inc. Made in USA.
- Barcode: 7 20642 50072 9
- ASIN: B000000OVP
- Other (DADC Code): DIDX-042887
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): DIDX-042887 2 A01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L330
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 5046
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): DGCD25007 A60823Eb
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L771
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 2A05
- Copyright (c) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Recorded At – Sound City Studios
- Recorded At – Fort Apache
- Recorded At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Recorded At – Rumbo Recorders
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – E.O. Smith Music
Songs in album Weezer - Pinkerton 1996. Weezer - No Other One. Pinkerton from Puccini's opera Madama Butterfly, and the album plays as a concept album based loosely around. Pinkerton is the second studio album by American rock band Weezer, released on September 24, 1996 by DGC Records. To better capture their live sound, Weezer self-produced Pinkerton, creating a darker, more abrasive album than their self-titled 1994 debut. In order to achieve this sound, Weezer chose not to have a producer work with them. Weezer - Across The Sea. Weezer - Getchoo. Rivers Cuomo, the band's lead singer and guitarist, wrote all of its songs after a painful leg surgery as a result, they were written in first-position on his guitar's fretboard so that he would not have to move too much to play them. Weezer - The Good Life. To favorites 5 Download album. Named after B. Исполнитель: Weezer. Weezer - Tired Of Sex. s Pinkerton ends with Butterfly, in which Cuomo or the albums fictionalised version of him mourns the death of his pet insect while reflecting on every woman hes hurt. Pinkerton of the opera Madama Butterfly, the album had a harsher sound than their original Blue Album. Cuomo's lyrics express disillusionment with the. This is in part due to the fact that the songs were written during a dark time in frontman Rivers Cuomos life, and were meant to have a more visceral and exposed sound. Following the critical response to Pinkerton, however, Cuomo sank into a crushing depression for several years at his lowest, he lived in a blacked-out apartment under a freeway outside Los Angeles. Pinkerton is named after the character B. 1996 rock. Album 1996 10 Songs. Pinkerton is the second studio album by the American alternative rock band Weezer, released on September 24, 1996. Alternative Rock Indie Rock Powerpop. After abandoning plans for a rock opera entitled Songs from the Black Hole, Weezer recorded the album between songwriter Rivers Cuomo's terms at Harvard University, where he wrote most of the songs. Rock 1996. Weezer's debut is unquestionably their best album-even better than the sophomore album some fans assert as being superior. After abandoning plans for a rock opera entitled Songs from the Black Hole, Weezer recorded the album between songwriter Rivers Cuomo's terms at Harvard University, where he wrote most of the songs. Weezer - Pinkerton 1996. This new sound, however, created a cult-like status and became a part of the emo culture. Rivers Cuomo, the band's lead singer and guitarist, wrote all of its songs after a painful leg surgery as a result, they were written in first-position on his guitar's fretboard so that he would not have to move too much to play them. Pinkerton - Weezer. Cuomo's lyrics express disillusionment with the. Pinkerton from Puccini's opera Madama Butterfly, and the album plays as a concept album based loosely around. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Listen album. Released September 24, 1996, Pinkerton is Weezers second studio album. Weezer - El Scorcho. Weezer - Why Bother